This is not a crafting post but I thought I would share our favorite Halloween jokes! Every day I send a note in my older son's lunch with a joke on it (Admittedly, I repeat them after a couple of weeks. I only know so many good ones.) and this month we've been enjoying the Halloween themed ones. Here's a countdown to Halloween with 15 jokes for 15 days!
1. -Knock Knock!
- Who's there?
- "Boo" who?
- Oh, don't cry! It's only a joke!
2. What kind of witch goes to the beach for vacations?
- A sandwich!
3. What does a monster call his mother?
4. Why wasn't there any food left at the Halloween party?
-Because everybody was goblin'.
5. Why wouldn't the skeleton cross the road?
-Because he didn't have any guts!
6. What do you call a nervous witch?
7. Why didn't the vampire like the bumper cars?
- They drove him batty!
8. What kind of horse does a ghost ride?
-a night mare!
9. What did the skeleton order with his drink?
10. What do you get when you cross a ghost with a reindeer?
- a cariboo!
11. What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
12. What kind of streets do zombies live on?
- dead ends!
13. What subject is a witch's favorite?
14. What do you call it when a black cat falls off its witch's broomstick?
- A catastrophe!
15. Why didn't the skeleton laugh at these jokes? -Because he lost his funny bone!